An Ewa Beach residential fire sent a man to the hospital early Saturday morning.
The two-story townhouse on Kilaha Street went up in flames just after 4:00 a.m.
The Honolulu Fire Department says two brothers and one of their daughters were home when the blaze broke out in the downstairs area.
According to Emergency Medical Services, the 62-year-old brother was burned in the fire.
He was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
KITV4 Island News is told the man was trying to put out the flames when he got hurt.