2017 Fourth of July fireworks displays in Hawaii
A list of the fireworks shows on July 4, 2017 in Hawaii.
HONOLULU - OAHU
8 p.m. - Turtle Bay Resort
8:15 p.m. - Kailua Beach Park
- Magic Island, Ala Moana Regional Park
- Ko Olina - The public access beach parking closes at sunset. Street parking at Ko Olina will be prohibited.
- Schofield Barracks - Open to the public.
9:15 p.m. - Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam: Open to military personnel and their guests only.
- Hilo Bay
- Kailua Bay
- Lahaina 4th of July Fireworks: Offshore barge along Front Street
- 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Vidinha Soccer field in Lihue