Hawaii Gov. David Ige and state leaders are calling on the Navy to suspend its operations at Red Hill over the ongoing water contamination scandal affecting residents at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
Lingering clouds and rains for the weekend.
HONOLULU (KITV4) -- FLOOD WATCH is in effect for all of Hawai'i until Tuesday evening.
Honolulu police are searching for three suspects involved in a Kakaako robbery and attack, all caught on camera.
She is safe and with her family.
- Weekend machete attack leaves Honolulu man fighting for his life
- COVID-19 Omicron variant detected in Hawaii
- 14-year-old girl missing from Hawaii Kai has been found
- A blizzard warning is in effect for Hawaii as the lower 48 contends with a snow drought
- COVID restrictions ease across Hawaii
- Ohana Hale Marketplace relocating in Kakaako
- Surveillance video shows security guard tased by Kakaako robbery suspects
- Alarm over new COVID-19 variant already causing economic hardship
- Kaluas plead 'not guilty' to murder, other charges in case of missing adoptive daughter Isabella
- Navy Exchange Mall eateries shut down temporarily as precaution over water concerns
- Hawaii DOH advises Navy water system consumers on Oahu to not drink tap water
- White House promises action on situation surrounding Red Hill fuel storage tanks, CNHA says
- Hotel accommodations, medical services available for Navy residents without reliable tap water
- Illegal fireworks disturb residents in some Oahu neighborhoods
- Suspect faces attempted murder charge for shooting at Kalihi recovery home