The following is a list of facilities that will be closed ahead of the storm:
• Kaiser Permanente Maui Facilities closed on Friday - Kihei Clinic, Lahaina Clinic, Maui Lani Elua Clinic, Wells Street Behavioral Health Office, Wailuku Medical Office; Maui Lani Medical Office will stay open Friday for walk-in and urgent appointments
• All Big Island Kaiser Permanente facilities closed at noon Thursday. Pending facility assessments Friday morning, Big Island facilities will open for appointments at 10 a.m.
• Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center will remain open and operational. A walk-in clinic will also be open Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Moanalua Medical Center campus. All other Oahu facilities will be closed Friday.
• HDOA inspection offices closed from noon Thursday through Friday for Hawaii County and Maui County. Travelers who require Plant Quarantine inspection to transport non-domestic animals and propagative plants from Hawaii Island and Maui County to other islands over the weekend should schedule inspections prior to noon Thursday. Non-domestic animals include birds, rats, mice, chinchillas and guinea pigs.
Hilo inspection office: (808) 974-4141
Kona inspection office: (808)326-1077
Kahului inspection office: (808)873-3962
• Bishop Museum closed on Friday, Aug. 8.
• Royal Hawaiian Center to close midnight Thursday. Will reopen on Friday at 2 p.m.
• Polynesian Cultural Center closed on Friday, Aug. 8.
• Hawaii Pacific Health Hospitals will close at varying times on Friday, Aug. 8:
- All Oahu clinics will be closed on Oahu and visiting hours will end at 8 p.m.
- Wilcox will close all clinics on Kauai at noon.
- Kauai Urgent Care clinic will see patients until 1 p.m. Friday and reopen on Saturday, Aug. 9.