u Local: Why I'm Thankful series
A Pennsylvania woman was on her way to a local tanning salon, when a giant sinkhole swallowed up her car. Luckily, the tanning salon owner came to her rescue and no one was hurt. Andrew Dymburt (@DymburtNews) explains.
The ground floor, the basement and the restaurant at the Sheraton Waikiki hotel were evacuated Friday morning due to a chlorine gas leak.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.