Creative Services Director
KITV, the Lilly Broadcasting ABC affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii seeks a visionary Creative Services Director to lead our creative team of writers, editors, and videographers servicing the station and clients.
KITV, the Lilly Broadcasting ABC affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii seeks a visionary Creative Services Director to lead our creative team of writers, editors, and videographers servicing the station and clients. The CSD will be responsible for the overall commercial production, station marketing, and brand management of the KITV. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, team player, has a great positive attitude, is organized, creative, and can thrive in a fast-paced multi-platform environment.
- Effectively manage and provide leadership by example for the creative team.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced newsroom and television station environment; maintaining the ability to produce creative and quality content under daily deadlines, or other time constraints.
- Lead/oversee creative team through concept, development and creation of commercial production with members of the Sales team and advertising clients.
- Lead/oversee production of station promotions
- Manage, write, shoot, produce, and edit on-air spots.
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients.
- Oversees budget for creative team. Ensures that all deliverables are produced in a timely, cost effective manner while maintaining creative integrity.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Film/TV Production or related area and/or a combination of education and progressive experience in television and digital marketing and promotions, preferred.
- Must have a proven track record of strong leadership skills, exceptional marketing skills, brand management, and innovative ideas that have resulted in increased audiences on all multi-media platforms.
- Must have experience and a proven track record in writing, directing, producing, shooting, and editing. Some knowledge of graphic design, preferred.
- Must have experience leading, directing, coaching, developing, and motivating subordinates, including setting performance standards and evaluating performance.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to the address listed below:
801 S. King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813