Digital Sales Coordinator
KITV, the Lilly Broadcasting ABC affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii seeks an experience Digital Sales Coordinator. The Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for working with station Account Executives and their advertisers to ensure successful advertising campaigns. The Digital Sales Coordinator will manage the various steps in facilitating digital campaigns, from order entry/scheduling, to creation and coordination of creative production; monitor campaign delivery and produce extensive performance reports. Effective communication and follow-through with internal teams (Sales, Creative Services and News) and external clients, to ensure satisfactory delivery on commitments.
Additionally, the Digital Sales Coordinator works closely with the Digital Sales Manager in an administrative support capacity. This includes developing digital sales materials and client-specific presentations, contest giveaway set-up and coordination and assist with social media promotions. This position requires an organized individual, detail-oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate must be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced work environment and can manage multiple projects on tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will need to balance and maintain a strong creative, as well as an analytical side. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
- Input, manage, launch and monitor ad campaigns. Input ad campaigns and/or forward ads to third-party vendor. Confirm when each campaign is live. Create/request screenshots. Monitor ad pacing and delivery. Maintain the digital workflow worksheet.
- Coordinate and design ads; gather creative assets, manage revisions, seek approval and facilitate timely trafficking of ad creative as needed to ensure smooth campaign launches.
- Generate campaign reports. Pull and create monthly reports for campaigns, as well as a full campaign report when needed. Campaign performance must be monitored by pulling weekly reports.
- Set-up, monitor and coordinate all sales-related contests on KITV.com. Gather contest details and formalize contest rules; manage and coordinate winner announcements; notify winners and coordinate prizes; follow-up with detailed contest recap.
- Post sales related promotions on KITV’s social media platforms.
- Assist Digital Sales Manager and Account Executives in creating marketing materials for client presentations, including sample web ads if needed.
- Pull monthly digital statistics using Google Analytics; update station collateral and monitor competitive sites.
- Graphic design experience in digital ad creation and/or sales collateral, using Photoshop, In Design or any graphic design program. HTML5 experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required.
- 1-2 years general marketing experience, with project management skills.
- General knowledge of social media platforms.
- Detailed-oriented, quick learner, effective communicator.
Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed below:
Digital Sales Manager
801 S. King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813