78 Olivia evacuees in Red Cross shelters overnight
The Hawaii Red Cross opened 16 shelters Tuesday on the Big Island, Oahu and Maui County in preparation for Tropical Storm Olivia.
HONOLULU (KITV) - The Hawaii Red Cross opened 16 shelters Tuesday on the Big Island, Oahu and Maui County in preparation for Tropical Storm Olivia. Overnight, there were a total of 78 evacuees across all centers.
- Hawaii County (0)
- Waimea Community Center – 65-1260 Kawaihae Rd, Waimea (0)
- Maui County (62)
- Hana High & Elementary – 4111 Hana Hwy, Hana (1)
- Maui High School (pet friendly) – 660 Lono Ave, Kahului (30)
- Kihei Elementary (pet friendly) – 250 E. Lipoa Street, Kihei (11)
- Kalama Intermediate (pet friendly) – 120 Makani Road, Makawao (2)
- Lahaina Civic Center – 1840 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina (16)
- Molokai High – 2140 Farrington Ave, Ho'olehua (1)
- Lanai High & Elementary – 555 Fraser Ave, Lanai City (1)
- City and County of Honolulu (16)
- Kaneohe District Park - 45-660 Keaahala Rd, Kaneohe (3)
- Kalihi Valley District Park - 1911 Kamehameha IV Rd, Honolulu (3)
- Kailua District Park - 21 S Kainalu Dr, Kailua (1)
- Ewa Mahiko District Park - 91-1205 Renton Rd, Ewa Beach (0)
- Waianae District Park - 85-601 Farrington Hwy, Waianae (2)
- Manoa Valley District Park - 2721 Kaaipu Ave, Honolulu (6)
- Wahiawa District Park - 1129 Kilani Ave, Wahiawa (0)
- BYU-Hawaii - 55-220 Kulanui St, Laie (1)
The Red Cross recommends that evacuees bring about three days of emergency supplies with them to the evacuation centers.