Position/Title: Creative Services Writer / Producer
- Write, produce and creatively execute daily news promos, station campaigns and marketing projects. Duties include: Organizing, overseeing and executing projects from concept through delivery
- Working in a busy newsroom environment, collaborate with News Producers and Staff on daily creation of topical news promos
- Management of KITV and Me-TV’s on-air inventory and scheduling of promos.
- Write, produce and creatively execute commercials for local businesses
- Conceiving, writing and producing and editing creative solutions for promotional material for KITV which work within given financial and time considerations.
- Hands-on editing and online editing
- Directing video shoots as and when required
- Contribution to brainstorms across all departments
- Delivering finished products on time and to the satisfaction of the client / station.
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of production process including linear and non-linear editing, shooting on video and film, commissioning graphics, and direction of voice-overs
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on a PC Interface
- Proven track record as innovative creative thinker
- Experience of dealing with contributors [voice over talent, channel talent, film crews, external vendors]
- Understanding of brand positioning and marketing context of KITV
- Understanding of marketing concepts with regard to targeting audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or technical school equivalent
- 2-3 years promotion writer/producer experience.
Email resume & demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.