UH Manoa gas leak prompts temporary evacuation
Miller Hall, Campus Center were evacuated as a precaution
Miller Hall and the Campus Center at the University of Hawaii's Manoa campus was evacuated temporarily on Tuesday while gas was leaking at a construction site on the east side of Campus Center, according to fire officials.
Fire crews were called at around 10:45 a.m. Crews at the construction site hit the gas line.
The Gas Company capped the leak at around 11:45 a.m.
Copyright 2013 by KITV All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.