Honolulu Mayor Peter Carlisle reopened the Fort Street Mall Satellite City Hall at a ceremony Monday. The office was closed for interior renovations.
The city said the work was completed in house by the City’s Department of Facility Maintenance and Department of Information Technology on time and within budget.
The renovation cost approximately $12,700 and includes new carpeting, cabinets, window blinds, lighting, phones, computers, and security camera installation.
The Satellite City Hall’s Downtown location makes it one of the busiest.
More than 100,000 transactions are made each year including 41,839 motor vehicle transactions, 24,357 bus passes sold, and more than 18,000 driver licenses issued and 8,000 water bill payments processed.
The Fort Street Mall Satellite City Hall is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and is located at 1000 Fort Street Mall. There are ten Satellite City Hall locations on Oahu.
- Ala Moana Center, Kona Street, Street Level, Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pearlridge Shopping Center Uptown, Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Windward City Shopping Center, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fort Street Mall, 1000 Fort Street, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Hawaii Kai, 6600 Kalanianaole Highway, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Kailua (Enchanted Lake), 1090 Keolu Drive, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Kalihi-Palama, 1199 Dillingham Boulevard, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Kapolei, 1000 Uluohia Street, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wahiawa, 330 North Cane Street, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Waianae Satellite and Neighborhood Community Center, 85-670 Farrington Highway, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Satellite City Hall Services include:
- Collection of water bill and property tax payments
- Initial disabled parking permits
- Driver license duplicates and renewals (Pearlridge, Hawaii Kai, Fort Street, Windward City)
- Licenses for dogs, mopeds and bicycles
- Motor vehicle registration renewal and transfer
- TheBus pass sales and information
- Voter registration, certification, and information