Firefighters put out blaze at Mapunapuna warehouseUPDATED 7:22 AM HST Feb 03, 2014Video Transcript
an ABC Warehouse in Mapunapuna-- This is video from the scene, just after four this morning. A container on the street went up in flames. Crews were able to put it out quickly ... KITV4's Ashley Moser talked to an employee at the scene-- and he told her people have recently been dropping big bulky items into the container on the street-- and he thinks that may have somehow sparked the fire. They are now planning to move the contained off the street to avoid something like this happening again. There were no injuries to report.