Maui police said nine men were arrested last Thursday in Wailuku for gambling offenses.
The Vice/Gambling and Morals unit of the Maui Police Department executed search warrants on Kaikai Street on Aug. 16.
When officers executed the search warrant, an in-progress card game was being conducted in the living room of the residence.
Khanhnha Vanhtha, 35, who lived the Kaikai Street residence was arrested and charged for second-degree gambling promotion and possession of a gambling device. Bail was set at $400.
Justin I. Chock, 21, of Wailuku was arrested and charged for gambling. Bail was set at $200.
The following men were arrested for gambling and bail was set at $200:
- Lyle Richards, 51, of Kula
- Scott Rosario, 42, of Waikapu
- Cary K. Rosario, 42, of Waikapu
- David P. Yokoyama, 24, of Kahului
- Gavin C. Petrie, 45, of Haiku
- Thomas J. Borges, 52, of Kihei
- Clyde M. Imai, 59, of Kihei
The case has been referred to the Maui County prosecutor's office.