Best date spots in Hawaii
Facebook fans contribute their best date spots
Valentine's Day is around the corner, and we asked our Facebook fans where the top date spots are in the Aloha State.
Is it a restaurant? A trail that features romantic scenery? A resort?
The following is a list, in no particular order, of the results from our Facebook fans:
- Waikiki Beach
- Oahu's North Shore beaches
- Watching the sun rise on Haleakala
- Chai's Island Bistro, preferably listening to the Brothers Cazimero
- The Beach House Restaurant on Kauai. Sit on the rocks next to the restaurant with a glass of wine and watch the sunset. Then, have a fine romantic dinner at the Beach House.
- Skydive Hawaii
- Hilo Town Tavern
- Kai Market at the Sheraton Waikiki
- Mama's Fish House Restaurant & Inn in Paia on Maui
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Cafe
- Cafe Pesto in Hilo
- Kilauea Lodge in Volcano on the Big Island to get ohelo berry pie
- Lahaina Grill
- Yakiniku Hiroshi in Waikiki
- Kalalau Beach on Kauai
- Turtle Bay Resort cabanas
- Halona Blow Hole
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the list! Upload your Valentine's photos to u local!
Copyright 2013 by KITV All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.