Lawmakers are looking at bills that would restrict zip line development in Hawaii.
This comes after the tower collapse at a Big Island zip line operation last year that killed one man.
Catherine Cruz will have the story on KITV4 News at 5.
- September 22, 2011 - Zip Line Accident Victims Identified
- September 21, 2011 - State Has No Zip Line Workplace Safety Standards
- September 21, 2011 - Police: 1 Dead, 1 Critical At Zip Line Operation
- February 24, 2011 - Visitor Dies On Kauai Zip Line Tour
- June 25, 2008 - Koko Head Zip Line Proposal Faces Some Opposition