Witness sees Maui shark bite victim
Officials said spontaneous human combustion may be cause of one man's death. Police were called to what they thought was a house fire. While there was no damage to the home, there they found the burned body of a Sequoyah County man.
The Hawaii State Department of Health said it found minute amounts of organic chemicals in a Haleakala National Park water system tank on Maui during routine sampling.
The Nevada family that survived two days stranded in subzero temperatures is not expected to face any long-term health problems from the ordeal, their doctor said Wednesday.