- 1 pkg. Lumpia wrappers
- 4 pc ripe Kahuku apple banana
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbl cornstarch
- 1 tsp water
- Canola oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- Using two wrappers per banana, wrap each banana and seal the ends with the corn starch and water mixture.
- While you are wrapping, heat oil in a sauce pot under medium heat.
- When done wrapping the four banana place in the oil and fry till golden brown, then remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- In a flat bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon and roll each lumpia in the sugar mixture. Slice and serve with vanilla ice cream or which ever you prefer. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Prepared by Chef Kele Smith, Pacific Club