2012 NFL Pro Bowl At Aloha Stadium
Kickoff for the 2012 NFL Pro Bowl is set for Sunday, January 29 at 2 p.m. at Aloha Stadium.
Tickets, as of Monday, were still available at the main box office at Aloha Stadium, by phone at 800-745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
The Stadium Box Office will open at 9:30 a.m. until halftime on the day of the event.
Parking Gates will open at 9:30 a.m. It will cost $10 per car and $25 per bus or limousine.
There will be no public parking available through gate 1 (section 1-7 & Bus Lot), except for the limited amount of ADA stalls. These ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas. Note: "Directed" Parking will be implemented on game day.
- Entrance through Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake - use RIGHT LANE on Salt Lake Boulevard) - ADA, Bus Lot and Sections 1-7 only (PASSES ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 2 (North Kamehameha - use MIDDLE LANE on Salt Lake Boulevard) - Parking areas 8-14 only (PASSES & PUBLIC PARKING ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 3 (Halawa - use two RIGHT lanes on Kahuapaani Street) - Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 4 (Lower Salt Lake - use MIDDLE RIGHT lane on Kahuapaani Street) - Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 5 (Kamehameha - use LEFT LANE on Salt Lake Boulevard ) - Kamehameha parking lot only
2012 NFL Pro Bowl Parking Map
Guests are asked to follow the Tailgating Policies as listed on handouts upon entrance to all parking lots. Security enforcement will be monitoring all parking lots for violators.
Turnstile gates #1 through #8 will open at 11:00 a.m. Strict guidelines on outside food and beverages, as well as pat downs and bag inspections, will be enforced at the turnstile gates. The Honolulu Police Department will also be performing sobriety checks around the stadium after the game. Fans are asked to drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
The Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace will be closed on Sunday for the NFL Pro Bowl game and will reopen at its normal business hours at 8:00 a.m. for the Marketplace on Wednesday.
Pro Bowl Express TheBus Service
The City and County of Honolulu will offer express TheBus service to the Pro Bowl this Sunday, January 29, 2012, at Aloha Stadium.
Football fans are invited to relax and avoid traffic and parking battles by leaving the driving to TheBus so they can focus on cheering for their teams.
The fare is $6.25 for a one-way trip and $12.50 for a round trip. TheBus will accept cash and exact fare only. Passes or transfers will not be accepted.
- Ala Moana Center
- Hawaii Kai
- University of Hawaii
- Village Park
- Mililani Mauka
- Ewa Beach
- Kailua: Keolu/Hele
- Kaneohe Bay/Mokapu
- Kaneohe Bay/Makalani
Return Trip: TheBus will leave the stadium when each bus is full and the last return trip will leave a half-hour after the game ends.
For more schedule information, including departure times from the neighborhood locations, please call 848-5555 or visit www.thebus.org.
Saturday, January 28th Stadium Events
- Here?s your chance to see both the AFC (9am- 9:45am) and NFC (10am - 10:45am) teams in action, enjoy fan contests, player interviews, NFL video features, and a preview of the Pro Bowl game entertainment. All children are invited to sit in the special GMC Kid?s Zone with special contests, prizes, inspirational presentations, and mascot mania.
- Celebrate the Year of the Dragon with the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace. Join the talented team from Gee Yung International Martial Arts, Dragon & Lion Dance Association as they make their way around the Aloha Stadium starting in the North Plaza at 7:45am through the inner circle D row.
NFL Pro Bowl Game Day Activities
- Enjoy the taste of NFL food court, rockin' bands, NFL players, and NFL cheerleader autographs. The perfect pregame party location.
- Enjoy great food and entertainment. On event day. Tickets available through Ticketmaster. Tailgate Party "will call" tickets will be issued by Ticketmaster at Richardson Field site only.
- Special tribute to the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl featuring Hot Chelle Rae performing their hit songs, "I Like It Like That" and "Tonight, Tonight."
- The halftime show will feature a special salute to our men and women in uniform with over 1,000 performers, the U. S. Army Silent Drill Team, and spectacular pageantry.
All information above subject to change without notice.
For more information please visit http://alohastadium.hawaii.gov or contact Aloha Stadium at (808) 483-2500.
Copyright 2012 by KITV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.